Happy Birthday to Me

 

By Tiera S. Richardson 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME🥳


This morning I lift up my eyes to the hills, from where my help, grace, mercy and favor comes. 🙏🏿

A Miracle, is what they call me. I should look or be dead, shouldn’t talk, shouldn’t walk, face should be dropping ……. Only 26% of people survives bilateral cerebellum strokes. Well, not only did I survive, but push everyday to thrive. 👉🏾Life hack: You don’t have to look like what you been or going through! There’s unseen ailments and struggles I face daily post strokes that the average person couldn’t even survive.


My God, I made it to my Jesus Year. I even had a farewell & welcoming ceremony because the official Tiera Samone Richardson has risen. The peace and joy I have today is the greatest gift life could have ever given me. Last night I was thinking to myself, If God has blessed and brought me this far at the sweet age of 33, I can only imagine what my life will look like in the future.


Yesterday my evening ended with an incredible Neuro Muscular Massage 🤤and lots of pampering thanks to my charming husband🥰. Listen, when I tell you that I left all of the setbacks, pain, frustration, disappointment, prosecution and isolation from the last 30+ years on that massage table.  One of my greatest lessons of this past year was to “let go and let God handle it.” That release allowed me to relish in the exaltation, revelation and elevation of this season. 


Grab a glass yall!🥂

Cheers to stretching myself and facing my fears! Cheers to breaking generational barriers and strongholds. Cheers to Living my Truth! Cheers to being the CEO of my life. 🥂Cheers to establishing my nonprofit, Strokes 2 Life Initiative in the middle of a pandemic. Cheers to a transcendent stroke recovery journey. 🥂Cheers to the Wealth that’s waiting to be deposited into my great grandchildren’s account. Cheers to being an even greater wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. 

Last but not least , 🥂cheers to God being the author of my life and me being the illustrator! 


I’m just getting started and celebrating all life long!💃🏾


#itsmybirthday #januarybaby #capricornseason #strokesurvivor #strokes2life #strokeawareness #invisibledisability #visionary #birthdaymom #birthdaywife #thirtythreeandcarefree  #quarintinecelebration #dreameranddoer #talkischeap #incompetitionwithself #anotheryear #anotherlesson #thrivingnotjustsurviving #livingmytruth #beatingtheodds #pushingtheenvelope #facingmyfears #knockingdownbarriors #fashion #jbolinista 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embrace the Yield & the Turn

Purify Your Air , Purify your Mind, Purify Your Life: Peach Lily